Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How Many People Does A 14 Foot Jon Boat Hold Talk about characters. First week.

A not much will be accomplished by mid-year end of this great series, but I know that much @ s have them as fresh as if it were yesterday. Personally, I think BSG is one of those shows are impossible to forget.

The point is that I never get tired of talking about BSG and after discussing with Gaetta [info] aryblack and obtain the approval of [info] nasir , it occurred to me a proposal. Most

be with me that one of the strengths of the series are the characters. There is an amazing variety of well-built with its nuances, strengths, failures and ups and downs. So the idea is that each week will open a debate on three random characters so we can exchange our views on them at the entrance.

Of course, the comments will Spoilers for entire series.

eager to begin, I propose the first three characters: Felix
  • Gaetta
  • Boomer
  • Chief
^ ^ I hope your participation

0 comments:

Post a Comment