Tuesday, February 15, 2005

1680x1050 Ati Mobility Radeon 9000 Driver February 14 (Samba Lentin)

future education plans are not frustrated like mine) the Universidad Panamericana (save their souls!), is for me a relief.

So my first day of school was, in what may be normal. Not because there was no emotion or desire to already be there, but I am known as "professional." To give a more open plan of how this place, say that one can get to the "creme de la creme" of the Ibero and brought them over here. In fact I see more advertising on their clothes at halftime of the Super Bowl. And frankly, I come from schools, so to speak, more formal, more properly, with everything and my hippie look of the weekend, I entered the first class and the commentary of a "super super nice Chavita either zero to do "fue: "Hey, you're the teacher right?". You can imagine my reply: "Oh no ma ...." With all my Castilian at its best did not say more to that, but there was more to discuss.

Next time: "A lack of tortilla bread." With an hour off and the net, little known because I got to continue my work after school on the laptop. I walk into a room, I put little music, everything is re against it enters luxury and a teacher, I thought I had already invaded his space, "and earned pa'mayes." But no, the first thing that came out was a "sorry teacher, do not interrupt him." Make me the c. please! In fact the last time I use bag with jeans.

And so the day passed, the better finish in the blue, talking and the bon vivant of slways and not worry about that Cupid is doing very occupied by the guilt of Sensae.

PS This morning I again say that if I was a "young teacher." Today I bring no sack, I say we are the jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment