Saturday, March 5, 2005

Platform Buggy Blueprints

There are several issues which I've noticed in recent weeks that I really have created a concern proportions pandora see how we lost so many things and not just be me if you see them or anyone else to me comments that we are really becoming something that should not be. First, the notorious issue of the relationship and the alleged "love" that identifies us.

Love is the perfect subjectivity, the status quo of all, the paradox that ends in tragedy and begins with a fable, but all we want story.

women, from my point of view, are the same as us but are expressed differently. Men are equal but our speech is not what they wanted. Thus was borne is what happens then there are no words to describe it takes, because it is the truck that follows is full of corpses and the trench is not masque a mass grave. The rest us can imagine, all bodies above them and then lime to "sweeten" this cake tragedy.

communicologist I like I have the duty to know what happens in the world, but neither hits the news I see on TV, it depresses me to see the sensationalism and images here show, as they give a touch, they say, editorial the news and see how we are taking our own vices to the total ® scrubbed.

already destroy the world and nature is trying to balance so much damage that we have been perpetrated, nothing to throw theblame God and those crap I then take them off, we threw them out by themselves and by themselves will have to see how we do it.

Maybe I grabbed my 5 minutes of cursing the world, but do people really so bad? Did not see what happens?. On the one hand in relationships like to be treated badly, not the peel and the good treatment of them "egg", and on the other, we like seeing us suffer and destroy just to see who has a little more ... and you Would not you realize?

0 comments:

Post a Comment