Monday, February 4, 2008

Motorcycle Salvage Yards Of Ontario

Status: Crazy
MSN Tag: 『モチタちゃん』 エウヘニアです!! ウレ-C~!!! Enjoying the SUMMER DREAM~(8)  SUNSHINE~(#)(8)!
Playing Now: Don't Don (Super Junior)


I just came back from a wedding a few hours ago. Siu Yin's cousin got married with a very nice girl from Bosnia and everything was cool. I went to see Siu and mom was singing at the wedding. There were nuns too and they were all bouncy with songs and all xD. After the ceremony, I spent the time talking with Siu and her cousins and friends, abut the institute, boys, posible plans... Anyway. Then the photos and congrats time. Jim remember me yet xD, and Jose (the groom) took a little time to remember me xD... and the last time he saw me was when I was in primary xDDD.


I'm on the left and Siu Yin is the one with the black dress

And then I won this after pulling the string inside the cake:

I'm not getting married (I wish xD), but it's the first time I have so much luck and a shiny ring :D...


That was so fun, and it's the first wedding I go since 2001... I hope I can go to another one^^

CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment