Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movie Long Dong Silver

Status: Tired
MSN Tag: モチタ ちゃん 』『 エウヘニア です! ウレ-C ~! Enjoying the Summer Dream ~ (8) SUNSHINE ~(#)( 8)!
Now Playing: U (Super Junior)


Well, this post is now for Things I like, my fandom and all the People Who Influenced / contribute on stuff like this to me xD. Well, They're Not in order, But That Does not matter anyway xD.

- Yaoi drug started in my last school year. I started liking Weiss Kreuz Because of an anime fanzine. I wanted all the info others. Thanks to her, the most important elements from my fandom are Niou/Yagyuu smex,
SanaYuki
, preference for Niou as a character (Yukimura used to be my favourite), and [info] Yana/Kiri . Visit reposoir 's journal or her fic stock . I can't recomend one particular fic because ALL THEY ARE GOOD!! -Who didn't know about TVXQ and [info] SUJU ? It was me until ali_mena

and Chivi inserted me into the fangirling world of the korean bishies xDDDD. Now they can't be missing from my mp3 player. About TVXQ, my favorites... well, I like them all, but the first I look most is Changmin . The current mission is learn all the Super Junior members. [info] -I met leviosa8
time ago on FF.net with a really good Harry Potter spanish fic 
¡Hufflepuff existe!

(you can find it in FF.net or [info] tastatur ), but the thing is that I didn't know it was her until we mailed each other. Then not only HP was the common interest. It was PoT there too, specially the scanlations *__*. That takes me to another of my interests: Kaneshiki Swiss doujinshi (the first ones I read were her scanlations, and I even have 3 on hand! Thank you so much, Levi!! *O*). [info] -For being interested in Tenipuri, I started watching even more stuff related in some way: Tenimyu . And because of the actors I watched: Delicius Gakuin: Dorama starring
Aibacchi

, Kawaai, Nagayan and Yuichi. Then I focused on the other two actors and the songs from the series:
    Nissy
  • and Shinjiro . That took me into the
  • AAA
      fangirling.
    • Watching Nagi , Yuuya , Shirota and the otPalletShipping / ShiShi (Shigeru / Gary + Satoshi / Ash), BoulderShipping (Takeshi / Brock + Satoshi / Ash), Kenji / Tracey + Kasumi / Misty, Takeshi / Brock + Masato / Max. And Fav Characters (games and anime): Ash, Brock, Steven Stone, Gary and Tracey. Hunter x Hunter. My fav. Are Gon, Kurapika, Hisoka and Leorio and all the Genei Ryodan (Specially Kuroro, Machi, Shizuku and Shalnark )*___*
    • Saint Seiya (Milo / Camus yaoi) - This Is Another (from Many xD) Common Interests with
    • ali_mena . I can remember too Jocasta's fics too ... They Were the best from all * __ * Gundam Wing yaoi - Althought I Did not Pay Attention to the series, I Used to read lots of fics (specially 1x2, 3x4). I can remember one of Raven's quotes: \t here xD... Again I thank all the people who made me like this stuff and to the ones reading, I hope we can share more of the common points. Now days: I can't write more fanfiction because my lack of inspiration, lack of english grammar skills and no time... I still have ideas, but still lazy. The dominant fandoms: Tenipuri, TVXQ, Air Gear, Pokemon.
    • I'll remember more soon xD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment