Thursday, April 3, 2008

Farm Lessons Comix Online Pinhole camera

Status: Relieved
MSN Tag: 『モチタちゃん』 エウヘニアです!! Super Junior *O* (l) Super Junior es OpenMind XD [Stop! Banging my head my eyes gone red]
Playing Now: The Night Chicago Died (Super Junior K.R.Y.)


Well, the classes keep going and I had many works to do.

One I wanted to post was my assignments for Photography 1 last wendnesday

First, We had to make a Pinhole Camera with a can, black paint, platina and photographic paper.



Then the onlyto leave it 27 seconds ... That is the diference this one has less natural light.


The second try is always better: D. Third Try
This Was the last for the day ... It Had Better results with 30 seconds at the Same Place.



This Time Was Because Of The paper bigger size ... Now i have to print this ...
Well, I'm excited. These are my first photos: D
Oh, and xD

Almost Forgot What Makes us the boring in the Graphic Workshop session DURING xDDD
And the sunflower is now pointing to the sun ... xD. See? That's What Comes from the lazyness xD. CHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment