Well after that we and our industry, which was the side of, well, I could go and see them on stage. It looked pretty good, but you always want more, I wanted more about
At 20:00 xD Howie came to present his godson Musiclan talking xD, George. I leave the video I made that my sister has hung in his youtubeAll you have to say that this boy was something exhibitionist, finished pulling the shirt. And finallyconcert. We finally happened ... But by the end of the concert, crap camera.
Each one sang a solo song. With Brian just laughed a lot. Before singing speak for a while and made a few jokes. And then, with his song, which I love * *. iluu Welcome Home. Nick was very stoned
haha especially when he started playing the drums, started shouting "Ole, ole, ole, ole" And everybody singing ole ole ole xD
AJ say that I loved. ^ ^ And the son of Brian was with the mother in the stands across the street, all the time I saw him playing the fool, dancing like them, jumping, and blowing kisses. A cute kid. Brian took him out at the end on the last song.
I left many things all night and would not end.
In short a concert UNFORGETTABLE!
I leave a couple of photos :
-> Stop the concert in one of the walls, I wanted to start but my sister would not let me.
(If clikasi is larger. p Sorry
0 comments:
Post a Comment