- OTH (ummm not because I've seen a little of all seasons xD the whole 1st and 2nd the other to pieces)
- How I Met Your Mother (I saw the first Capistrano and then I saw fried)
- .... I will not drag on forever xDD There are a few more but I have no desire to continue jaja
A series I recommend is Ugly Betty ("Betty" in English) I saw last Tuesday and I laughed a lot besides the boy, who Daniel Meade does have its that Jojojojo. So as I saw I liked the following Tuesday and today I began to see the beginning I had not seen and I have to say I've been hooked xDD
Puntazo Series:
- The nephewBetty not xDD As I laugh with the child, if you can not have more feather. (Time sailor lol I think it was the capital of hallowen)
- The soap opera that is the parent jajaja
- The bastards who are Marc and Amanda
- Daniel Meade (babas) jojojo if the guy ... aysss the guy like this xDD and I pee with the faces that makes when he sees Betty (mostly on the wing is dressed lol) but I love being good with it, is so cute * *
iluu Well the series in general is very good, my sister tells me that because I see this and I do not like that Bea, English ... TT it because English is crap, but I also like roll and can not do so bad .. is pathetic ... and instead the AmericanxDD is more glamorous and have the good guy Eric Mabius (Daniel Meade) because English is ugly xD Well
why I recommend
^ ^ And now I leave a couple of gifs of the new video of Jonas Brothers - Burnin 'up and one of Daniel Meade (I love that scene * iluu *)
Puntazo Series:
- The nephewBetty not xDD As I laugh with the child, if you can not have more feather. (Time sailor lol I think it was the capital of hallowen)
- The soap opera that is the parent jajaja
- The bastards who are Marc and Amanda
- Daniel Meade (babas) jojojo if the guy ... aysss the guy like this xDD and I pee with the faces that makes when he sees Betty (mostly on the wing is dressed lol) but I love being good with it, is so cute * *
iluu Well the series in general is very good, my sister tells me that because I see this and I do not like that Bea, English ... TT it because English is crap, but I also like roll and can not do so bad .. is pathetic ... and instead the AmericanxDD is more glamorous and have the good guy Eric Mabius (Daniel Meade) because English is ugly xD Well
why I recommend
^ ^ And now I leave a couple of gifs of the new video of Jonas Brothers - Burnin 'up and one of Daniel Meade (I love that scene * iluu *)
0 comments:
Post a Comment