MSN Tag: モチタ ちゃん 』『 エウヘニア です! Super Junior * O * (l) Starving and Nearly Insane ... What else, huh?! | | Time is tickin 'away!
Now Playing: The Night Chicago Died (Super Junior KRY)
I know! I know! You're wondering "why is she Updating this late ?!"... I'm lazy xD. But ... Two months?! Nearly three?! God, I broke my record
xDDDD Well, making the story short:-I Approved
my exams, got great grades and everything. "My project
Went to the expo.
-Nofandom bout ...
-SUJU H
made Their debut DURING this time ... I can not help it. Still Supporting Them, they're cute and ... well, it's kinda gay ... SUJUM while they're still SUJU is still in China ...
-Epik High is the best thing I've ever seen / hear !!!!! Tablo and Hyukie Are VERY look alike to Each Other *____*!!! Want more Tablo / Hyuk fics!! And Lately I started to watch Mithra a lot ...
For the Ones Who Do not Know Epik High:
-Han Geng running with the torch!! Died and revived ... xD again
-September 6 Will Be the proyection "ROCK THIS HOUSE feat. Yesung & Kibum", in Which we're going to celebrate birthda Theirys. I can not wait ... But I Still Have lots of work on the prizes TT ...
obsessed with Wonder Girls ... The good thing is That I Learned in the Tell Me dance to 50% ... Need to learn Those moves!
And well, back to the Suffering again ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment