Friday, March 27, 2009

Best Mid Range Receiver 2009

Status: Stressed
MSN Tag: モチタ ちゃん 』『 エウヘニア です! Super Junior * O * (l) Join me in "Project Toulouse Season 5." In graphic design you're IN or you're OUT
Now Playing: Sorry, Sorry
(Super Junior)


I liked this format of posting my day as a Project Runway Challenge
, so this will Be the Same, Specially When we got to Another type of challenge: The team works.


Toulouse Project Today on Season 5 ...

Challenge / Subject: Comunication is
strategy
Toño: For this challenge you will Be working in teams of seven. I will not choose the teams, you Either. It'll be God Who choses Them. And like marriage, What God united, Can not Separate men, so this will be your team for the rest of the term. The Leaders Will Be Chosen randomly from this velve bag cap, as the Same with the team members.

Team 1:
Leader: Cristina
[Team members TO BE UPDATED]

Team 2:
Leader: Eugenia (yeah. .. I'm screwed ... And Possibly Auf'd T_T)
Siu Yin, Saori, Laura, Adriana, Evelyn and Junior.

Team 3:
Leader: Victor
[Team members toBe updated]

Team 4:
Leader: Fernanda (to have an idea, she's like this class' Jeffrey Sebelia)
Soraya, Christian, Anna, Roberto, Claudia

Eugenia (confessional interview): ; Why?! Why I Have to Be Leader?! I f * ckin suck! I've Never Been Any leader of group! Following Indications'm the best! The thing is that ... I'm kinda worried. I mean, the leader is the MOST vulnerable position, so if the project team eating out wrong, I'll be auf'd and I Do not Want to Be on the bottom two or a grade Below 13. At least the team is fine with me, I've Worked with Siu Yin, Saori and Laura (in FACT, I do not think is cassuality Be drawn from the hat with all my regular team...), I saw Evelyn's teamwork last year and she's fine, so that leaves me with the other two... Repeat... I'm starting to feel fear.

Toño:  This work will have real clients and you'll be working under the label of Toulouse Lautrec. So this is a challenge about Comunication and who you are as a Toulouse designer/comunicator.




Ok, so... Don't you love team challenges? The number of designs/works are less and I predict this will have pure drama. Maybe not in my group, but there'll always be at least one team with conflict. Give me a video-camera, a crew and the rest of my carreer, and I'll give you pure reality.

Another thing I've been relating with PR... Remember Keith Michael from season 3? Well, a guy from my semester was suspended of this term. Why? There was this poster for the End of year exhibition of the institute and the winner of my classroom during our season 3 would have his/her design as the main face of the expo. What happened? His poster was a EXACT COPY of a typography poster from DeviantArt. Yup, the same grid, the same colors and the same fonts. I was shocked, specially because last year I was very upset for not winning, even upset because there were LOTS of excelent designs... That means you won't ever be save, because EVERYBODY at a design school knows how to use internet and at least the 80% of them are Deviants as well...

So There will be at some point of my days a "Designers, up until now, you all f*ckin' sucked. However. Go out there and kick buts!"

Carry On~... Make it work. Make it work. Work. Work. Work~

0 comments:

Post a Comment