Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sesame Street Sing N' Giggle Tool Bench

Status: Sleepy
MSN Tag: モチタ ちゃん 』『 エウヘニア です! Super Junior * O * (l) Join me in "Project Toulouse Season 5." In graphic design you're IN or you're OUT
Now Playing: The Night Chicago Died
(Super Junior KRY)


Sorry, I really forgot to update this thing ... The lazyness is bigger Every Time ...

Well, quick summary of Everything:

New life events
-I 've Been in Taiwan "from The Beginning of the year. In Los Angeles for six days, Then Taipei from January 4 to February 14.
-In Taiwan I met people from Panama, Chile, Brazil ... and no ending.
-I 've Been in a fanmeeting Fahrenheit, Wu Chun got autographs and held my hand *-*

New in fandom and entertainment
-I Became a mega fan of Project Runway. Now That I can say my favorite designers are:
10. Santino Rice (season 2) - I know I have a big mouth, But at least I admit I Did not Know He Was annoying, his stuff wasn't to Be taken Seriously. Además ... Because You Can I forgive him with Tim Makes Good TV impressions and the musicals xD
9. Christian Siriano (Season 4)
8. Joe Faris (season 5)
7. Michael Knight (season 3)
6.C






 






 

Taller 1

Profe:

Your challenge is to create a double-page spread on this paper. Both topics must not be related. You have 30 minutes to do your sketches and no budget. Your time starts now.

Workshop Figure 1

Arellano:

For this season, you'll Have to do 4 illustrations in Different techniques.

-Grayscale. Pencils H to B. And your death Will Be nature topic. You Can chooseC

I'm counting on you, guys. Make it work.

18 designers and 1 winner. 9 Are groups going to the Toulouse evaluation week.

For These 18 graphic designers, Project Toulouse is a chance of a lifetime. HTMLXC

 

Try to figure out what happened really and what was adaptation xD... A clue: Just the style XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment