Sunday, August 29, 2004
Best Budget Av Reciever The Butterfly Effect.
Then we left my brother, my father, my uncle and I here at the house of the Cortizo (click click), Debray, but I feel in discussions of a philosophical nature is a brutal passion, I get excited, I am happy , anger and other things that, when the talk is good, I love it.
Today was different, I went to the movies, which for work, school and other etceteras had failed and I saw the movie, good plot, the script, but what's fascinating is the part that touched me most of the possibility that the knowledge gained is reflected by the experiences or circumstances that at times permeated our alternative, ie, jumping into our lives to other possibilities that are based on these decissions.
debray The point is that what art can give me is just my feelings emerge. Yes, today at the close of the Athens 2004 almost cried.
Indeed there is nothing better in this world that will make you excited, laugh, mourn and highlight all that our body makes, indeed, make us feel alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment