o: The Gate-Keeper
Alcohol, cradle of disinhibition, lust, the strength of the Marlboro man in the world, (let's face it, anyone who smokes is just to live fitness riding and supporting climate change each two weeks), is the constant of what we hear every day. "Is that going to the briaga" or "we were drunk" or "returning it" or start all conversations with friends not seen for some time. And it is noteworthy that the best stories and the more we learn that they have made their lives in recent months or years.
If there is a good briaga, but the problem is that over the years, my dear liver was hired as a "gateogo just doing a bit of everything, right? Therefore, my good head writer, Rod, works in television as a writer Ajusco. I piradas with more ideas that come to mind, said the familiar: "If, as not young, I help him." And so began what I realized is not easy, writing comedy.
know it is not the same as saying that silly nonsense steamed burgers (which I just now came the question of how to write Burgers, but word says so is .... Amen), so looking for inspiration, I came to Season 4 of that series that changed the way many view television: The Simpson's.
And the highlight of this series, was that day when I pre-pubescent little wasin his bedroom watching that wonderful episode in which Homer jumps out of the gorge on a skateboard for his son, Bart, and do not be part of the mandarin Gagos, not conforming to such damage, the ambulance rescues him with a crash nearby tree, and nearly comatose character, falls again. In truth, that moment changed my life, I realized that TV offered more than blood and violence of super heroes with unpredictable sexual orientation (read: Knights of the Zodiac).
Truly, I say, that those writers who make this series are geniuses.
The point is that ultimately I'm still alive, I do not kidnapped by PEMEX Gate, not sue Jackson for unwelcome events, I still pay taxes and still do not know if the 28 or Day 1see a dream which I hope is realized. TIP OF THE DAY
expiration
Things have something, let them case.
0 comments:
Post a Comment