Monday, August 2, 2004

Sailor Jerry's Lady Inside The Bottle

Just then, the summer season ends, I'm in my new living room media career, is no different to others, has the same computer, the computers themselves, their peers and so far everything looks the same.

But two months of vacation "in power" gave me and opened my eyes to new things, moments and images of the city, not if, unfortunately, or fortunately, I had to contribute to the free trial.

So without further ado, counting those moments that made the summer, but that would have seemed monotonous, it was so different.

THE FANTASTIC ADVENTURES OF CAMERA-MAN (in town).

* I came gradually to what was a distraction to kill time, orna brush painting "comes" ® and the record of 24 gold claw Intocable. The "of blown" my mother became the longest job I've been asked to strength. First the kitchen, mission accomplished, but not, as if the world was at war, orders and announcements of new areas for which the whites become whiter, was in order. Today, I hate the white paint.

* Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears, and other luminaries from the world of glamor models finished cat faces, clowns, batman's, and other characterizations for only 20 bucks, they end up embedded in your face or your favorite nephew in Chapultepé ®. Also for now, mention my keyring and selfishness would be much

* I explodedrto, thick curtains do you think the night goes on, but NO!, still raining, and it's awesome, my lifelong dream to accomplish something this summer was not heroic, I just prayed that achieved a shower from my street two, to look like the opening of the asphalt which was clear and black hole, my neighborhood sank into the abyss, I already had everything ready for the disaster, my flag "Mexico believe in you" ® was ready, I rising to the roof, wrap me in his soft polyester which modern hero child cry, "Fatherland and Freedom" let me go. I'm realistic, it was not.

* I am part of the new renaissance, the children of the revolution to dry ", todólogos by nature, language purists and desires, macompletely ... does that make me a genius?. (This is the best excuse to my string of nonsense in one day).

* The important thing is that you wear, but a Fashion Statement, and corroborated, I am part of the movement or Sandaleros chanclistas.

* There should be a voluntary role in all cinemas, as they have only to enter a room to see the trailers of the movies that are in theaters. And the idea is mine, it is not going to shoot, jijos Beatriz Paredes. (And if they do. Pásenme least a royalty).

really I can write more things, more experience, more boxes of life between June and July, but life is ironic, tomorrow I'll take the first day of vacation in Cuernavaca, and between classes. Start a new aventura, which can only be described with the wise words of Javier Lopez "Chabelo:" Let's see how is the upside down kingdom. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment