Sunday, May 25, 2008

Best Mid Price Dvd Player


Status: Stressed
MSN Tag: 『モチタちゃん』 エウヘニアです!! Super Junior *O* (l) SNSD= (l) tareas
Playing Now: Irony (Wonder Girls)


Ugh... I'm a lazy ass, but all the work and the big deal to post an update... But well, Here I am.

These weeks I had lots of work at Toulouse, and many pictures too. The bad thing is that my grades lowered and A LOT, and that's because the difficult level started =___=. Well, to work more!

2008-04-28 - The lettering
For this work, we had to make a lettering for a original t-shirt, related to \x___X here or fat. Oh, that's my lettering and design ...

The group pics (groups by type of design)
Zarella, me and Gaby
Gerald & Claudio
Up: Silvana & Estefano. Down: Gerald & Paul Up: Saori & Siuyin. Down: Marita & Laura
Gloria, Soraya & Monica Victor, Luis, Oscar & Francisco
and all the classroom ... Wah! again I have a very weird pose, But my back hurt and I did not want to lay on the floor Xx

And Then The classes were ... as always. Meat and the May 15th & 16th classes we Did not Have Because of tleijiju ~ "and I did not believe it Because There wasn't too much space for the goat to stand there ... And We Went Several minutes there, the goat WAS Standing There. And Ali Went:" See? I Told you. They jump all "Ioroleijiju ~" xDDDDD ", so I got the chance to take photos ... And Then The goat stared at me with evil Those eyes ... Yeah! They Were Evil! Look:




And well, about SUJU Activities, we're making an event for Leeteuk and Heechul's birthdays and one month We Have to Have Everything ready.

Random-Thoughts-Fandom:

-If I Had Known Yesung WAS going to the Hollywood Bowl, I Should Have Sent the drawing to him INSTEAD of Leeteuk, I can imSNSD
XC. I know they're Not as good as The Grace and WG, But I Really Like Their style and the fact-That they're the only group Who Do not sell Their image as meat, Like Other girlbands. They're like a female version of SUJU, while The Grace is like a female xD TVXQ.
-AAA ended BEYOND dissapointing me with the PV ... In the AAA forum, a user started to say That I Was a false account of Another Guy Just Because I did not like the PV and the Other Guy liked Shuta as me, And That I Was Wrong, the PV WAS well and Had Planned an utter-message, the one Was Me Who Was crazy, bla bla bla. Really, AAA made videos Better Before, and I can not find a single thing I can rescue it from now ... Take a look
if you Agree / want to argue. The clothes don't seem very comfortable for running, the video is saturated with too much computer effects, Chiaki's look (she looks Had Better before), the Misako, Chiaki-angels scene ... argh! I stop here. Please, Do not bash me if you liked the video. I'm Just Saying ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment