Saturday, May 17, 2008

How To Use A Flatbed Scanner To Scan Negatives Supernatural 3x16 No rest for the wicked (I'm in a state of shok)

Yesterday I stayed up late to get out the last episode of the season.
shok state I'm in and I will be all summer dry.gif

Kripke Hate can not do this to us, leave us that way ... I can not wait until September. llorar.gif
The good news is that there will have to wait until October and in other seasons.
Good comment captiulo start from the beginning. Dean
running to avoid being caught dogs, but it was a dream was suffering as if it were real. (It was a preparation for later smilie ) Sam's words, not going to let him go to hell Then I traum 66_animados-emotik_com.gif

66_animados-emotik_com.gif When I for "poly" and Dean kills him I was
how did you know? And then I get it all with the explanation of Bobby

xD As for Lilith, to put to me that I am very yuyu girls. By the way, making good with the sprinkler Bobby xD (it was going to put in a fic I did xD) 66_animados-emotik_com.gif The moment Dean farewell, telling Sam to continue with his father and have him as teach and take care of the car smilie

In that moment I began to mourn and could not stop until the end that was still crying. blink.gif
When Sam Ruby is separated from the entering the girl's room and she goes to another, not why I imag

0 comments:

Post a Comment