Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Signs Of Bad Stomach Cancer Fanfiction: [Super Junior] Another Leader? (Option 2)

Another leader?

fic Title: Another leader?
Series: Prologue + 11 shots + Epilogue
author (s): [info] mochita_chan and [info] ali_mena

Couples: KangTeuk, KyuMin , EunHae, Yewook, Yesung + coffee
Type:
References Yaoi, pure crack
Genre: Humor

Rating: +13

Description:
Teukie goes on vacation for two weeks, but should seek KangIn someone to replace him in his leadership roleXC


Heechul Because he decided to be more important than being a leader, the baton was handed over to Hankyung. Initially, Kangin was relieved, because it imagined a Hannie sympathetic to the issues the group, smiling, instilling confidence, and preparing for Beijing fried rice for everyone. However ...

-Hyung ... I have a problem ... - Sungmin said timidly, approaching the new group leader.


- How I can help, Sungmin? - Chinese asked enthusiastically.

now being temporary leader, should do everything possibto meet him as such, and what better way but helping a mate with his problems.

I do not know ... I'm so embarrassed ... - said while playing with his fingers.
"You can trust me and I promise I will try to help, Sungmin.

"Well, for days hyung ... Kyu is horny and I tell him while we can not share a room with Dongio and Hyuk. Well, they do, but that does not mean that I feel comfortable ... I mean, I'm not Dongi, making it anywhere when you have opportunity. On the other hand, abstinence is making Kyu very irritable and do not like that walks all the time annoying Thinka from the kitchen door, put his hand to his forehead in complete frustration What were you thinking when Hangeng defined as "comprehensive"?!

--------
Notes: [info] Mochito-chan: Yeah, yeah. I know it was short, but add more lines was not necessary because Hannie so XD ... I can not imagine how it will be the lead in SUJU M Hannie now understood, and the rest xD (less Siwon and Zhoumi xD) ... Well, What was I? Ah, yes. For those seeking Yaoi, each couple we have mentioned has its own moments throughout history and continue to co

0 comments:

Post a Comment