Well I leave the commentary to chapter and a couple of things I've done with ps.
is a shame that John did not go out and only hear the voice ... and they did not even have been John TT
all wanted that call if it were true, I cling to any hope of being able to save Dean, as he is.
When at last she has told Sam that scared
All that scene was emotional as always with a laugh.
Dean: What about me? That's all you can say ... And me? Sam
: QO you want a poem?
Dean: It is past time.
As Sam's car when I've been a bit
but then I already understood. And when he saves the child
The crocotta gives some disgusting xD
else ... Dean finally been told that Ruby does not know how to save
poor Sam, whose face has been. Well
not to comment further, except that I have wanted to see the end of the season aver if it resolves some of Dean theme.
And here a gif banner because I did not because I can not see, because I put the gif and put it here in the gif does not move TT
C
all wanted that call if it were true, I cling to any hope of being able to save Dean, as he is.
Dean: What about me? That's all you can say ... And me? Sam
: QO you want a poem?
Dean: It is past time.
As Sam's car when I've been a bit
The crocotta gives some disgusting xD
not to comment further, except that I have wanted to see the end of the season aver if it resolves some of Dean theme.
And here a gif banner because I did not because I can not see, because I put the gif and put it here in the gif does not move TT
0 comments:
Post a Comment