Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Billard Reifen Können Roadside

Reading the super fabulous page matron Salvador Leal, a distinguished todólogo (I could only describe the case as not all study economics for his passion is the radio), I saw that in his latest blog made a number of features or data unimportant we all are worth, and without more, give a little know to the world and give us those coveted 15 seconds of fame (while we usually behind a television commentator who live reports).

So without further, let the games begin!.

THE FAMOUS GROUP OF THREE (or self-centered version of the good, the bad and the ugly)

Three things that scare me
1 .- That scared me
2 .- 3 .-
dark streets that scare me (green
TMLXC
Three things I want to do before bedtime

Exercise 1.-2.-Dance like in the movie Cocktail (brush included)
3.-Fan with my parachute

Three things I can do
1 .- Cooking
2.-3.-Having Song
ideas 24 / 7

Three ways to describe my personality

1.-2.-Humorous Egocentric 3.-Philosopher


Three things I can not do
1 .- Surgeries
2.-Imitating the sound of a T-Rex


3.-Fly Three things I think you should listen
1.-A
yourself 2.-A god (a god put him the name that you like)
3 .- For the other

Three things you should not listen
1.-The talk show's

0 comments:

Post a Comment