Beginning the week of bacchanalia, everything has been a real treat, and the games began from the moment the Family Cortizo ™ is ready to vacation in the Villa Rica Cuernavaca, I of course, I stayed home to enjoy time with mimismo, with friends, because after all, who better, right?.
Therefore, with cash in hand (of which there are no more than 90 pesos), I prepared for what would be my "promp" two-week summer.
The just time left was wonderful, as when you first open the door to freedom, which had not had since I returned to my "canton" so this January, but when I speak of liberty is doing what hit you want, but your propand class, in my case was more like a mystery, was to see was going to happen, who would find me, and who begin to Debray ... but that is another story.
Saturday of Work (weeeeeeeeeeeeeee), and the always puzzle of chain-where does it come from? Where do you live? What do you eat?, But it is now the "Mighty Mighty's" chain were friends of mine from high school, all potential entrepreneurs about designated by the divine hand of the master, ready to make a dance floor " Fashion Emergency "or know personalities. Footnote: the Hilton Coapa adjacent mentioned in a blog, were present as in every event of that caliber ... AMEN.
Sunday, and not to mention our dear Blue ®turned a year old, is the first urban nightclub which entered, sandwiches, margaritas, wine and other delights, served in plastic cups fabulous because we are consistent, never missing a bad cup (there were two) that the emotion of the god Bacchus was there, end up throwing the cups. But it was over as it should, I with the sign of a street from a place of the San Angel Inn (I swear it's just a flick of the JC Force One ™ and the sign fell off) and eating tacos as it should be. Monday
expected, because the contract never came out filthy. Diplomacy contest but only gave us to realize two things:
1 .- If you play a board game, make sure that instructions are in English, or me
0 comments:
Post a Comment