Friday, July 2, 2004

How Do I Write A Welcome To The Family Note?

Thailand's increasingly become more like the Chilangos, we would not be so absurd to think, eat the same gadget's, eat at McDonald's, dream of traveling to Europe backpacking, and resort to TV Guide as bathroom reading . 2 .-

read any drivel that throws a best-seller and we believe worship. With the Da Vinci Code explain my frustration. (Sorry Majo)

3 .- The rules sex !!!!!. Yes, it's little mother to have, but much illness and scary.

4 .- Do not know what we want. Yes, we all do not know me to where we go or we want and everyone is balls, "valemadrismo" is at its peak of corruption and this lifestyle has been shattered. Is not worth a shit myselfis it worth me mothers.

I, after throwing the world today, I'm happy because tomorrow I will paint the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment