emo name ever.
Hence, close up to my eyes that say "Do Not Disturb", and the background is heard on TV that is starting the cartoons of "Dr. Chidinsky "(I always wanted a caricature of that name.) It would be a normal day routine if we see it, but with a touch of exquisite art film to the retina.
The streets, of course not show traffic, would be the perfect landscape, sun tempered with a little wind, listened to music by Queen, because the truth is happy music, and I have my hands on a fabulous convertible.
eternal bliss would work, all you get in the best way, is like a rock musical with a touch Warhol I think it would be my desk, it would TuesAvilla, imagine your cubicle or office with a perfect symmetry in four colors. Hence there would be no photocopiers, budgets and jobs that were "yesterday." JC smiles.
The night will fall in the blink of an eye, a blink and you're with your friends at your place of preference, I would say a bar, a picture as we saw in the karaoke of "Lost in Transaltion" but with a little more space.
time is running out, cut and these resting in your loft, NY, (to add a touch of condecci) and meditate that life is good, that no matter what happens if the budget gives us this story for another time well. Cutting and closing credits.
0 comments:
Post a Comment