If, on repeated rain, come to create in me a little of what he would name as melancholy laziness. After a week where all questions were wholesale, got to the point of rest, chill-out Dominguito, squirrel let my head take a break and go shopping at any place of your choice. Because it's not easy to begin to explain what happened to me and what I experienced, but that this is about, say that the only representation that resembles the 7 days is like a trip to the peripheral world starting from E to reach Tlalpan .
"Turn it up young, is passenger"
Mundo E is the point, that coming out of that place, sees a long journey, a home for those who livedstart: "Tuesday and Wednesday of paint." I have already mentioned as were those days, quietly, without major complications, slow but tasty, as the traffic from bullfighting to reach Chapultepec, because from my taste, is the best area of the circuit.
Then comes the Thursday, we start from the Kite Museum. It all starts fast with the "super Thursday cakes," said Gigante. (Note that for Rod, Discovery Channel Giant and are unquestionable.) We began to wonder, day to go "DFiesta in Mexico City", enjoying the beauty of contrast that shows a city where most enjoys the little things in life.
So the semi-wonder trio, Rod, and Mimismo Fer, grabbed heruence, with a picture of semi-wonder trio included, and black frames or pa 'to highlight.
are moving up to Area 5, it's Friday, we had it easy, and watch the dealer floor above ground, we started seeing all involved and that's how I ended up in a gradation of engineers for La Salle. Everything was comfortable, moved with quiet night, I finished the day eating tacos.
Saturday: a feast, and saw that everything was fine. Sunday
slow, we finally arrived and San Jerónimo, Tlalpan is far away, we got home, I finished my coffee as usual, discussing socialism, comic's, and as an espresso with whipped cream knows great.
We arrived at destination, 7 days a route. I better go for circulationito next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment